Otowa Cuisine Information on meals
and fresh vegetables so you may enjoy the blessings of the four seasons that you can taste here.
Café OTOWACafé OTOWA
Fresh cakes and desserts at Hotel Otowa no Mori are all made by hand in the hotel using local eggs and fruit.
Otowa sweets are focused on exquisite and subtle tastes and designs but we always try to add a little bit of something more, something unique or fun.
Relax in the fine moment while enjoying the hotel-made seasonal sweets in the nature-abundant garden, terrace and main lobby.
|Opening hours||10:00 to 20:30 (Last Order)|
|Price||Cake only 500 yen ~ / cake set 1,100 yen ~ (including service charge / excluding tax)
Cakes made with skill and attention from the hotel patissier, using seasonal fruits and Shinshu ingredients. Please enjoy the special sweets that you can only taste in that season. We also recommend Otowa special afternoon tea.
- Opening hours
- 10:00 to 20:30 (Last Order)
- Main building lobby, garden, terrace (garden and terrace seating is available only during the warm season)
We sell hotel-made cakes, which have been well-received in the media, with limited reservations through the Internet. (Reservations by phone are not accepted.)
A variety of cakes are carefully baked one by one by the pastry chef. Please do not miss this opportunity.
|Price||Present: 12 cm / 1,200 yen (excluding tax)
Arome: 10 pieces (in a box) / 1,800 yen (excluding tax)
Avec: 2 types included / 1,200 yen (excluding tax)
- Baked cheese cake extravagantly using fresh cheese. With a base of graham crackers and walnuts, the texture of the cake and the crisp cookies is exquisite.
- A combination of two types of Financier cakes (1 each) / 2 types of Galette cake (1 each) / 3 types of pound cake (1 each) / Madeleines (3 pieces).
- Please enjoy two flavors: cake bursting with dried fruits and bittersweet classical chocolate cake.