The travel times to major tourist destinations are as follows.
Please feel free to ask the staff about other sightseeing spots.
Guide to the the surrounding area
Please note that travel times by car will change significantly when the roads are crowded.
- Kyukaruizawa Ginza Road[ About 7 minutes on foot ]
- Kumoba Pond [ About 10 minutes on foot ]
- Ohga Hall [ About 10 minutes on foot ]
- Shopping plaza (outlet) [ About 15 minutes on foot ]
- Shaw Memorial Church [ About 15 minutes on foot ]
- St. Paul’s Church [ About 15 minutes on foot ]
- Historic Mikasa Hotel [ About 10 minutes by car ]
- Shiraito Falls [ About 20 minutes by car ]
- Onioshidashi Park [ About 40 minutes by car ]
- Karuizawa Taliesin [ About 15 minutes by car ]
- Tombo Hot Spring [ About 15 minutes by car ]
- Sengataki Hot Spring [ About 15 minutes by car ]
1323-980 Karuizawa, Karuizawa-cho, Kitasaku-gun, Nagano Prefecture 389-0102
Guide to transportation
Coming by train
JR Hokuriku Shinkansen → Get off at Karuizawa Station, about 12 minutes on foot (or about 2 minutes by taxi)
Coming by car
Joshinetsu Expressway → About 20 minutes from the Usui Karuizawa IC
We have 65 parking spaces available.